WasteMaid Elite 1980-AS - 'Deluxe' Waste Disposal Unit
Continuous Feed. AS = Air Switch
Includes 'Built-in' Air Switch (Optional)
* Fits all sinks with a standard 90mm waste hole
* Easy & Fast to Install - features 'Speed Master Mounting'
* 3/4 HP, 550 watts
* Corrosion Proof - carries 'lifetime' warranty against failure due to corrosion
* Removable Splash Guard - ideal for easy cleaning & replacement
* Permanent Magnet Motors - motors offer maximum torque instantly with jam cutting power
* Bio Shield - for Odor Protection
* Torque Master Plus' - Advanced Grindng System
* FULL Sound Shell
* Stainless Steel Grinding Components
* Attached Power cord (80cm length) with UK 3-Pin Plug (13amp)
* Includes: 'Sink Flange Assembly Kit' - (also available separately - click here)
* Includes: 'WasteMaid Plug / Stopper (Chrome/Black)' - (also available separately - click here)
* Includes: 'WasteMaid Rubber Splashguard' - (also available separately - click here)
* Includes: 'Push Button Air Switch'
* 3 Years UK Warranty (Domestic Use)
Download the Full - 'WasteMaid 1980-AS Specification Sheet'
Replacement Model for Discontinued WasteMaid - 450, 451, 455, 458 (See 'Dimensions Comparison' tab)
Note for Installer
** Models 1980 & 2080 are supplied with an Air Switch. If you plan NOT to use the switch – Please read paragraph 'F' in the instruction manual **
CERAMIC SINKS - If fitting to a ceramic sink - you may require an additional 'Extended Flange' to replace the 'Standard Flange' that is supplied with the disposer - more details here